10.1.16

Updatering 2016 - Updating 2016

| | 0 comments
Hello people!

I am back! Hopefully, for a longer while this time. Last year I was deciding whether to study in Sweden with the Erasmus scholarship or not. I decided to go to Limerick (Ireland) instead since I planned a little something for Sweden for the future. Anyway, four months ago I moved to Ireland to study and I absolutely love it there. Although I know I would love it much more in Sweden. 

In Ireland I met a couple of Scandinavian people. One of them was a boy from South Sweden who has helped me a lot with Swedish and taught me many things about Sweden and the Swedish culture. Specially, he has been as an inspiration to me, that constantly reminded me of my dream and helped me reach it. 

When it comes to Sweden, I have big news! I am traveling with my sister to Stockholm in three days! We will also visit Malmö and Copenhagen. I am so excited to go back to Sweden, specially now that there is snow and every city will be covered in white.


Stockholm. Autumn. By Marta Vargas


P.S.: This trip means that I will have more photos to show about Sweden so there will be more entries here!

Love, Ana ~




      ¡Hola a todos!

☁ ¡He vuelto! Espero que por una temporada algo más larga. El año pasado tuve que decidir si ir a estudiar a Suecia con la beca Erasmus o no. Sin embargo, decidí ir a Limerick (Irlanda), ya que tengo una pequeña cosa preparada en Suecia para el futuro. De todos modos, hace cuatro meses me mudé a Irlanda para estudiar y me encanta todo allí. Aunque sé que me encantaría mucho más en Suecia.

☁ En Irlanda, conocí a un par de personas de Escandinavia. Uno de ellos era un chico del sur de Suecia que me ha ayudado mucho con el sueco y me ha enseñado muchas cosas sobre Suecia y la cultura sueca. Más que nada, él me ha servido de inspiración, que constantemente me recordaba mi sueño y me ayudaba a alcanzarlo. 

☁ Hablando de Suecia, ¡tengo un súper notición! ¡Dentro de  tres días viajo con mi hermana a Estocolmo! También visitaremos Malmö y Copenhague. Tengo tantas ganas de volver a Suecia, especialmente ahora que hay nieve y están todas las ciudades cubiertas de blanco. 

P.D.: Este viaje significa que tendré más fotos para enseñar de Suecia, ¡por lo que habrán más entradas en el blog!

  ~ Con amor, Ana ~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Facebook Flickr